Managed Risks Ensure Your Successful Project
Pre-construction & planning tools are used to create a collaborative team approach, which results in an economical, environmentally sustainable, coordinated project delivery that is on time and within your budget.
Our pre-construction services provide you cutting-edge planning, superior modeling & visualization resources to help you complete your project on time and on budget. A successful project strongly relies on a detailed pre-construction phase that develops strategies to manage risk and provide maximum value. That’s where PCI comes in!
PCI Puts Technology On Your Side
- In-House BIM & 3D CAD Modeling
- Estimating & Budget Analysis
- Value Engineering & Value Analysis
- Detailed Product Knowledge & Databases
- Detailed Construction Methodology
- Schedule Creation, Review & Coordination
- Coordination With Other Trade Systems
- Document Review For Technical Accuracy
- Sustainable Product Implementation (USGBC: LEED)
Results That Impact Your Bottom Line
- Reduced Project Costs
- Fewer Changed Conditions
- Shorter Project Duration
- Higher Quality Results
- Collaborative Team Effort During Construction
- Increased Construction Efficiency
- Maximized Value For Clients
Industry Leader in Safety
PCI’s culture of safety makes the difference. A safe work environment is the foundation that PCI was built upon. Our award-winning “Target Zero Incidents” safety program is absolutely integral to every project. This program provides training and keeps workers fully dedicated and accountable to the safety and integrity of your project and property. This is reflected by an EMR safety rating that far exceeds national standards.
Structured for Success
PCI has the financial backing and benefits of a corporation, but a small business feeling at our Branch locations. It's a great business model.