Optimizing Performance. Improving Quality. Driving Efficiency.
Every project is different, and complications can arise anywhere and at any stage of the timeline. Questionable or uninformed decisions can quickly derail a project, creating cost overruns, diminished quality and schedule delays. You need a partner who can help bring a strategic, seamless, integrated approach and provide a single point of contact to manage your project.
PCI provides a wide range of quality services and products to the industrial and commercial markets. This allows us to provide our customers with diverse but related services, making PCI a true “single-source” contractor for many of our clients. Increasing efficiency and lowering overhead costs, PCI’s integrated service solutions provide unparalleled value. We work closely with multiple trades to coordinate and streamline logistics, optimizing performance and driving efficiency. We help you achieve your project objectives while staying on time and within budget.
Benefits of PCI’s Service Integration
- MINIMIZE hand-offs and delays between craft workers and subcontractors
- IMPROVE work efficiencies, such as scheduling and organization of job requests between subcontractors and clients
- ELIMINATE duplication with a single point of contact and management team
- REDUCE the number of workers on site and minimize safety risks
- LOWER mobilization and/or de-mobilization costs
- CONSOLIDATE project overhead and management – lowering the cost to the client
Being a Superintendent, three of the things I care about the most are safety, quality and schedule. And the assurance we get with having PCI on the job is that they are going to deliver on those three.
Industry Leader in Safety
PCI’s culture of safety makes the difference. A safe work environment is the foundation that PCI was built upon. Our award-winning “Target Zero Incidents” safety program is absolutely integral to every project. This program provides training and keeps workers fully dedicated and accountable to the safety and integrity of your project and property. This is reflected by an EMR safety rating that far exceeds national standards.