BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / OPS SUPPORT
- The Marketing team continues to be heavily engaged with the BD and LG teams, producing customized support materials for multiple strategic executive client meetings. Below are a few of the deliverables created for recent and upcoming events.
- MORTENSON (Delivered)
- CLAYCO (Delivered)
- LEASE CRUTCHER LEWIS (in Development)
- Contact Card Handout with custom QR Code Link to Landing Page. (Below)
- Jotform Custom Mobile Contact Landing Page. (Destination from QR code scan.)
- PowerPoint Presentation Slide Deck Design.
- Updated PCI Org Chart.
- Marketing is managing multiple projects stemming from the cleanroom group. These include event coordination and on-site support, video production support for key project RFPs, and directing an outside marketing agency campaign targeting the Boston life science market. Below are just a few of the components from these initiatives.
- ISPE (International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering)
- 2-National and 6-Regional Events throughout 2023.
- New Tablecloth and Tabletop Banner Design.
- Contact Card Handout with QR Code Link.
- Updated Services Overview Brochure.
- Marketing On-Site Support at Key Events.
BIM + MARKETING VIDEO PRODUCTION
- Our video team is collaborating with Scott Kluegel in DC to produce virtual project fly-throughs for client presentations and bid proposals.
- Below is the render of the United Therapeutics Warp 10 project and is part of a client presentation on June 1. Incorporating these models into the sales process has elevated PCI above our competition and is helping secure projects.
AGENCY CAMPAIGN: CMO for Hire
- Joint campaign with CMO for Hire (Malta, NY), PCG Marketing and PCI Albany and New England branches – targeting the Boston, MA area life science market.
- Target Goals: 5 New Clients / $15 Million Revenue.
- Networking with ISPE, BISNOW, INTERPHEX and other life science industry organizations to generate new qualified contact leads. (More to report on this soon.)
- Creating new advertising in Cleanroom Technology Magazine and submitting press releases to a mix of 20 New England area publications and news outlets:
Mission Critical Team
- Mission Critical support has really blown up over the last several months with commitments to numerous events and media agencies. As a result, we have been very busy developing new marketing materials and crafting our go-to-market narrative for collateral, web, social media, advertising and live events. Below are a few of these new components.
- 7×24 EXCHANGE National Conference (June 2023)
- BISNOW DICE Regional Events (8 events throughout 2023)
NEW Sales Tools
- Our team continually researches ways to work smarter and promote new technologies or services. Over the last month we have developed some new ways to share personal contact and company information in a digital format.
NEW PCI Contact & Services Guide
- This comprehensive PCI Contact & Services Guide provides a condensed map view of our organization by region, along with key contact information and related service lines.
NEW Custom Digital Business Cards
- In development – coming soon for key personnel.
- Customizable designs for PCG / PCI / Cleanroom / Mission Critical / Other.
- A contact scans your QR code and your contact information is automatically downloaded to their device.
- You can specify your standard contact info, LinkedIn profile, or other destination. (No subscription or fees necessary!)
- Secure online application that allows our team to quickly create custom designed online forms for a variety of applications.
- Currently leveraging to build custom landing pages for Executive Presentations and BD Events which include key contact information, collateral and chart downloads, and website links.
- We have also created Online Order Forms for service lines like Mission Critical to automate the processing of marketing requests.
DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCTION
Video / Photo / 360° Modeling
- Event Opener Video
- Live Video Recording and Post-Production Editing of Footage for Toolkit Production.
- All AV Management and Production of the Live Event.
Ladders Last Training Video
- Teaser Video Shown at LeadCon
- Draft in review with Safety team – Estimated release date: June
Project Photography and 360° Scanning
- National Resilience Cleanroom – Marlborough, MA
- Showcase project with CRB and is a life science Facility of the Year nominee.
- View Photography Library
- View Matterport 360 Model
- Leveraging AI and PCI SME’s to update content on all services pages with new text, imagery and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) enhancements.
- Developing and implementing new design and structural updates which will roll out this summer.
- Adding several NEW pages including:
- Website Analytics Report for May 2023.
Event Facilitation / Tech Support
- Services Provided: Graphic and Presentation Design, Booklets, Photography, Video, and AV Support.
- Major May Events:
- PE Bootcamp
- Drywall Summit
- Inside Out Series: Marine Services with Michael Curtin (Released May 4)
- Inside Out Series: Firestopping Services with Jakob Datko and Alan McDurmon (Releasing Early June)
- Scheduled Session with Anthony Rosetti (Recording in June)
- Podcast Analytics Report for May 2023
Key Stats for May 2023
- LinkedIn: +2.8K Followers/ Top Post: Memorial Day
- Facebook: +495 Followers / Top Post: Drywall Summit
- Instagram: +342 Followers / Top Post: Trek
- Social Media Analytics Report for May 2023
- Marketing manages two national advertising campaigns for Scaffolding and Insulation (see below). In addition, we also support branches and other service lines with spot ads for events and trade shows.
PCG Marketing Team