BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / OPS SUPPORT
Marketing is managing multiple projects stemming from the cleanroom group. These include event coordination and on-site support, video production support for key project RFPs, and directing an outside marketing agency campaign targeting the Boston life science market. Scott has the lead role with assistance from Natalie and Roberta. Below are a few of this month’s initiatives.
ISPE Women in Pharma Event (July 20, 2023)
- PCI New England hosted the ISPE Women in Pharma Committee panel discussion on Accelerating Speed to Market from a Construction perspective. Panelists included speakers from CRB and P&H Electrical as well as Victoria Cowan from PCI Denver.
- The event was also featured in the ISPE Monthly Newsletter.
ISPE Boston Product Show (September 20, 2023)
- The Marketing team is producing several components for this major life science and pharmaceutical trade show in September at Gillette Stadium in Boston. These include on-site branding and signage, looping video promo that will be featured inside the venue, booth graphics, Jumbotron graphic, and other miscellaneous event materials.
- Natalie and Scott will also attend to provide support and increase their industry knowledge through educational sessions and keynote speakers.
Ritedose Cleanroom (Columbia, SC)
- PCG Marketing will be on-site August 2 to photograph and generate 360° models of their new cleanroom space.
- Ritedose manufactures inhalation medications and unit dose syringes.
- Look for the visuals in the August Marketing Update.
Mission Critical Team
Marketing has been very busy developing new marketing materials and crafting our go-to-market narrative for collateral, web, social media, advertising and live events to support the Mission Critical team. Natalie and Roberta have been the driving force on the Marketing side and below are a few of these new components.
- New tablecloth, tabletop banner design and social media promotion.
ISPE Bay Area Golf Event
- New booth banner designs for scaffold framework booth and social media promotion.
Sales Tools and Support
New Product Marketing
- Marketing is collaborating with the Houston and Portland branches to promote a new space saving, lightweight insulation product: Seismic Thermal Barriers. LEARN MORE about this innovative new solution.
RFP Branch Support
- The Marketing team assisted PCI Kansas City with their bid for the new Panasonic Battery Plant in Desoto, KS by supplying graphics, head shots, research data and applicable service line photography.
DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCTION
Video / Photo / 360° Modeling
Ladders Last Initiative
The video team (Andrew and Isaac) wrapped production on this project on June 30th. This project spanned 6 months of planning, filming, production and review.
- Currently developing Module 2 which will incorporate Spanish narration. (August Delivery)
- Leveraging AI technology to translate the English audio track and produce the Spanish narration. This feature allows for customization of many language aspects including tone, inflection and multiple choices for male and female voice options.
- The Marketing team will be visiting the KC Current Soccer Stadium construction site with PCI KC on August 3rd to capture photos and hopefully some drone footage. Since this is a local project, the plan is to visit the site several times to show the different levels of completion. Look for some cool photos in the August Update!
- July saw two podcast releases. The Future of AI podcast released on July 5 and was featured in last month’s update.
- Marketing also released the 3rd installment of the Inside Out series: Firestop Services on July 28. Thanks to Alan McDurmon (Atlanta 101) and Jakob Datko (Vancouver 103) for joining us in the sound studio to talk about Firestopping while they were in Lenexa for the Firestopping Summit. And thanks to Daniel for his technical support and execution.
- Podcast Analytics Report for July 2023
Roberta manages all our social media platforms.
Key Stats for July 2023:
- LinkedIn: 23K Followers (+2.8K)
- Top Post: PCI Indy Golf Tourney
- Facebook: 4.3K Followers (+480)
- Top Post: National Intern Day
- Instagram: 1.5K Followers (+341)
- Top Post: National Intern Day
- ViewFull Social Media Report
Website / SharePoint / Live Stream Production
- Brad ran point on the Marketing team with assistance from Daniel, Andrew and Isaac in the control room. Main duties included:
- Presentation Slide Design
- Rehearsal Coordination
- Live Stream Production, Direction and Recording
- Daniel is also leveraging AI and coordinating with PCI SME’s to update content on the corporate website for all services pages. This includes new text, imagery and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) enhancements.
- Additionally, new design and structural updates are in development and will roll out later this summer.
- Website Analytics Report for July 2023.
SD Event / Tech Support
- Jackson has taken the lead on training and event presentation support. Services provided include: Graphic and Presentation Design, Booklets, Photography, Video, and AV Support.
- Major July Events:
- Leading Others
- APM (Advanced Project Management)
- Scott led a session outlining Marketing’s services and promoted ways for PM’s to collaborate on marketing initiatives.
Marketing manages two national advertising campaigns for Scaffolding and Insulation. In addition, we also support branches and other service lines with spot ads for events and trade shows. Jackson is our point on insulation ads and Roberta on scaffold. In July we ran our monthly ad for Insulation Outlook Magazine (NIA – National Insulation Association / Readership 30,000+)
Marketing Strategy Summit
The Marketing team dedicated 3 days in July to strategic planning, performance evaluation, and team building. We outlined several new projects for 2024 and discussed ways to balance our current workload while incorporating these new initiatives. We also spent time reflecting on our mission and how we can work stronger as a team. The result of our group time was a renewed sense of purpose and inspiration.
Key Discussion Topics Included:
- Establish the TOP 5 Initiatives for 2024.
- Continue to evaluate new technology and processes (AI in particular) and establish protocols & standards.
- Define analytics we can generate to better measure our engagement and effectiveness.
- Evaluate the current Marketing team structure and explore future expansion opportunities.
- Explore ways to incorporate Account Based Marketing tactics into our portfolio of services.
- Develop a program to help support new branches as they come online with marketing materials and resource awareness.
- Define key networking opportunities with trade organizations and client partnerships.
- Continue to explore avenues to contribute to grow the PCG revenue stream.
PCG Marketing Team