Focus on Our Mission, Strategy & Impact
As you all know, our team is an extremely high-performing group of talented individuals. That’s why we hired you! But it’s more of a testament to your commitment to your craft. We can accomplish so much more when we are all working together. The goal for this retreat is to break away from the production routine for a few days, put our collective heads together, and focus on where we want to go as a marketing department— and how we can get there! We will be looking at the big picture. How we can enhance, influence and advance our business. How we can grow, evolve and (as our company President says) “Be Greater”. This is our opportunity to escape the office, refocus, recharge, and retool as a team. So come armed with ideas and be ready to share. It’s going to be a great experience!
- 8:00 AM: Depart CL&D for Manhattan
- 10:00 AM: ArriveinManhattan
- 11:30 AM: Lunch in Aggieville
- 1:00 PM: Check-in at Prairiewood Retreat House
- 2:00 PM: Kick-off Strategy Discussion:
- 2021 Plan Review
- Organizational Changes
- How do we finish 2021 strong?
- 4:30 PM: Happy Hour Decompress
- Samplings from Scott’s Wine Cellar
- 5:30 PM: Dinner
- Andrew’s Pizza Kitchen
- 7:30 PM: Team Building
- Game Room / Pool
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast & Coffee
- 9:00 AM: The Preserve
- Hiking / Canoeing
- 12:00 PM: Lunch:
- Team Tacos
- 1:00 PM: Day 2 Strategy Session:
- 5-Year Marketing Plan
- 4:00 PM: Poolside Team Builder
- 5:30 PM: Dinner: Group Grilling
- Dogs / Brats / Burgers / Kabobs
- 7:00 PM: Evening Brainstorming Session
- Open topic discussion with your favorite drink
- 8:30 PM: Sunset Team Celebration
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast & Coffee
- 8:00 AM: Wrap-up Discussion:
- What did you get from this experience?
- 9:30 AM: Pack picnic lunches for the road
- Sammiches & Chips
- 10:00 AM: Check-out and depart Prairiewood
- 10:30 AM: Morning Activity:
- 12:00 PM: Picnic Lunch
- 2:00 PM: Wine Tasting and Exploring the Vineyard at Prairie Fire Winery
- 3:00 PM: Depart for CL&D
Strategy and creativity will reign as we tackle challenges, brainstorm, and innovate.
Prepare to embrace nature and challenge yourself on team building adventures.
Strengthen bonds and lean more about your teammates while hanging out together.
We Are Trailblazers
We do not embrace a herd mentality, but we have strength in numbers. We are driven by a shared sense of purpose. Status quo is not an option, and we never look back. We launch ourselves ever forward. We are fearless innovators, tireless solution facilitators, and masters of creativity, influence, and inspiration.
We are the fortunate few who have landed in this place of unique opportunity. With the freedom to express our natural and gifted talents for a common goal. As individuals we are rock stars. But as a team we are an unstoppable force that can rise to any challenge. However, we were not always as strong as we are today. We got here by working together, sharing our collective experiences, and building trust. Collaboration doesn’t just happen. There first has to be trust and respect. This is where we must continue to focus.
Collaboration will be a major theme for our team in 2021. We will continue to break down silos and join forces to tackle new initiatives — stretch our collaborative skills — and achieve greater success.
WE ARE PCG MARKETING!
Spirited. Resilient. Visionary. Perceptive. Determined. Fearless.
“The Branding Contessa”
SHARE Your Thoughts
Help make our time more productive
We will be strategizing around some big picture topics at this retreat. Seeing how each of us view our mission and the challenges we face as a marketing team can show us where we share common visions and where we may have differing ideas. This diversity of thought is what can make us stronger and help us grow as a team. Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey.