We care about YOU!
The impact of COVID-19 is unprecedented. We understand you may be feeling anxious or uncertain. The Leadership Group wants to assure you that, from the PCG aspect, we’re doing everything possible for the safety of our employees and your families. We’ll adapt and navigate through this situation—together.
Performance Contracting works in many locations throughout the country, so we’re mindful of those who have been directly impacted by COVID-19. As more states and localities issue stay-at-home orders, we continue to monitor the status of every job. Whether or not our work is deemed essential, you are essential—to your family, your community, and this company.
With this in mind, we want to provide some important information and guidance to help you navigate through this challenge. We’re experiencing a lot of change, but some things will stay the same.
We continue to be guided by our number one Core Value: Safety.
First and foremost, we want to keep you safe. We’re working with our partners to ensure proper measures are in place to keep our jobsites and offices clean and sanitary. Beyond these measures, here are the steps you can take:
- How are you keeping others safe? At work and home, please follow CDC- and OSHA-recommended infection prevention measures. Practice social distancing. Staying away from crowds will help fight the spread of the virus.
- Are you sick or showing signs of sickness? Notify your supervisor. It’s best to err on the side of caution, seek medical advice and stay home.
- Do you have a sick family member at home who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? Again, notify your supervisor and refrain from reporting to work until getting further instructions from him or her.
What’s your WHY? Our WHY drives our decisions.
Remember, we all own our individual safety. This is no different than how we approach every other day. We’re relying on you to take care of yourself and those around you.
You are the foundation of this company. We need you to protect yourself and protect your WHY.
- Do you feel like your safety is at risk? You have the right to stop work.
- Are you uncomfortable coming to work? We absolutely respect your decision to stay home, and you can do so without fearing disciplinary action or a negative impact to your employment rehire status. In this instance, please notify your direct supervisor.
- The Ethics Helpline (1.866.794.1777) is also available as a resource for you to use. This will help keep us informed and allow us to address situations as they arise.
Remember, at Performance Contracting, YOU are our WHY. Thank you for your continued support. Our trust in each other will help see us through these challenges.
This message is being sent to All Mail Users. We need your help to ensure it is received by all our people—field and office—ASAP.
Stay STRONG. Stay POSITIVE. Stay HEALTHY.
PCG Leadership Group